“They changed the code-name after that reboot [in 2013],” said that person. “So the project that was ‘Titan’ did die last year.” But, supposedly, at least a portion of that team remains intact, leading some to speculate that the core project has been muted but not actually abandoned. What we could actually be looking at is a game that will become a direct competitor to Destiny by staying under the radar until it can directly address the shortcomings of one of the hottest MMO launches this decade. Though it’s more likely to be something smaller.
- The Poetry at the Heart of “Astride the Whisper of Chaos”
- Shift Coffee hosts local art show
- Dave Hickey in Houston, TX
- Li Huayi, Some Thoughts On Painting
- Art Takes Paris 2013: The Struggle for the People’s Choice Award
- Hunter Wild at ‘Art Takes Paris 2013’ by See.Me
- Let’s do this thing.
- Linus Gallery’s “Body Image”